So more and more people started buying my stuff, so I decided it was time to make the packaging a little better than plain old cardboard looks. I made a few stencils and began spray painting the mailers and boxes in my garage. This works well when you are only shipping a handful of packages a day. When the pace picked up, I couldn't keep up with the package decorating, so you may have seen some inconsistencies in it if you are a regular customer. Here's the new packaging...(prototype).
Making these in lots of 3,000 units, which should last a few months. Cost-wise, it's actually going to be cheaper than painting them on my own, dollar-wise. The time saved by not having to spray paint packages every week is a huge load off! Hope you like the new professional look. Have a nice week.