Kunar Valley, Afghanistan is located in the northeast corner of the country, in the foothills of some of the biggest mountains in the world. The potential for adventure (non-combat type) is huge. Think of it as the Colorado Rockies, but there's one problem: conflict. It would make for an epic heli-skiing destination, but war and stuff are screwing that all up. Maybe one day, but as of right now you're going to get a hate load of rockets and bullets when you go in there, especially since the change of upper management in that country recently. The Taliban are the worst and now our hopes of actually skiing there just got set back a few decades.
All they've known up there in Kunar is war, so it's going to take a significant effort to convert the Kunar Valley from a combative farming region to a mountain destination chock full of skiing, mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, and recreational weed shops, just like Colorado. Maybe one day?! Grab a tee and let's start thinking of this place, less as a war-torn valley of death, and more like a vacation destination.
The vintage design we created includes an MH47 Chinook. Hope you dig the retro look and the extreme comfort of this t-shirt. Stoke can start to make the world a little better.
- We ship 5 days a week via USPS.
- Orders placed after lunch on Fridays will ship the following Monday.
- We ship via USPS and you get the calculated daily rate from USPS.
- Sometimes the USPS will tell you your package has been delivered a day or two before they actually deliver it. That's just the USPS being ridiculous.
- We are not responsible for customs or VAT.
- We ship to military bases. Follow this basic format so the system gets it:
Name: Captain Chaos
Company: 30SECOUT Stunt Team
Street 1: Unit/PSC #
Street 2: Box #
State: Armed Forces Europe etc.
Country: United States