Sometimes you might find yourself in war and stuff. You think you're just going out for a couple of hours for a nice evening on the town with your friends, so you go fast and light. Minimal water, snacks, and backup ammo. You realize this massive mistake when upper management tells your team over the radio that you all have to remain over day and do daytime war and stuff.
This seems to happen a lot when it's Texas hot outside. You know you can't drink local water, because you will die. You can't eat the food, usually, because you will die. It gets so damn hot that you notice no one is really sweating anymore. You tell upper management over the radio that you need water, extra ammo and food dropped off. They say sure, then five hours later they tell you the aircraft had to go do other stuff but will try again later. You see where this is all going.
The remain-over-day suckfest is in full swing and you're not really into it anymore. Then you start getting shot at from multiple directions, which is a nice change from the mind-numbing heat and thirst. Some would say it's even a welcome distraction. You wish you would have planned better and packed more water, ammo, and snacks, but that's in the past now.
- 4" x 2"
- Weather Tough
- Lasts For Years
- Reminds You To Prepare Better
- Artwork created by Dylan
- We ship 5 days a week via USPS.
- Orders placed after lunch on Fridays will ship the following Monday.
- We ship via USPS and you get the calculated daily rate from USPS.
- Sometimes the USPS will tell you your package has been delivered a day or two before they actually deliver it. That's just the USPS being ridiculous.
- We are not responsible for customs or VAT.
- We ship to military bases. Follow this basic format so the system gets it:
Name: Captain Chaos
Company: 30SECOUT Stunt Team
Street 1: Unit/PSC #
Street 2: Box #
State: Armed Forces Europe etc.
Country: United States