We started with a small bumper sticker and a lot of you have placed these strategically to stem the tide of the weak sh#t that is spreading throughout the land. So now we've got morale patch options in combating the weak sh#t.
Backstory: This phrase is so good, brought up by the man Scott Adamson. An American Alpinist who, along with climbing partner Kyle Dempster, went missing on an attempt to climb the Ogre II in Pakistan in 2016. This will likely not mean much to most who read this, but what they were attempting had never been done before. They took risks in pursuit of a dream that even if attained, few would recognize it. The one thing to take away is that you see that phrase and you know what it means, for your life and your pursuits. A portion of the proceeds go to the American Alpine Club.
- 3.5" x .7"
- 3D Design
- Hook Backed
- Effective Against Most Forms Of Weak Sh#t
- We ship 5 days a week via USPS.
- Orders placed after lunch on Fridays will ship the following Monday.
- We ship via USPS and you get the calculated daily rate from USPS.
- Sometimes the USPS will tell you your package has been delivered a day or two before they actually deliver it. That's just the USPS being ridiculous.
- We are not responsible for customs or VAT.
- We ship to military bases. Follow this basic format so the system gets it:
Name: Captain Chaos
Company: 30SECOUT Stunt Team
Street 1: Unit/PSC #
Street 2: Box #
State: Armed Forces Europe etc.
Country: United States