NO WEAK SHIT
Subdued design, for the mindset you need. However, you define weak shit is up to you and your experiences in life. For some, it's following through on promises to yourself or others. It might be doing that thing that scares the hell out of you, but you don't want to arrive at the end of your life not having accomplished it, or at least given it the respectable course of preparation and attempt. It's a mindset of following through, no matter the obstacles. We want you to win, at whatever goals you have in life and we're looking forward to hearing the stories of respectable effort and overcoming...from your world.
Backstory: This phrase is so good, brought up by the man Scott Adamson. An American Alpinist who, along with climbing partner Kyle Dempster, went missing on an attempt to climb the Ogre II in Pakistan in 2016. This will likely not mean much to most who read this, but what they were attempting had never been done before. They took risks in pursuit of a dream that even if attained, few would recognize. The one thing to take away is that you see that phrase and you know what it means, for your life and your pursuits. A portion of the proceeds go to the American Alpine Club.
- Raised Letter Embroidery
- Flat Brim Multicam Pattern
- Regular Brim Black/Grey
- Mesh Snapback
- Fits Most Skulls
- We ship 5 days a week via USPS.
- Orders placed after lunch on Fridays will ship the following Monday.
- We ship via USPS and you get the calculated daily rate from USPS.
- Sometimes the USPS will tell you your package has been delivered a day or two before they actually deliver it. That's just the USPS being ridiculous.
- We are not responsible for customs or VAT.
- We ship to military bases. Follow this basic format so the system gets it:
Name: Captain Chaos
Company: 30SECOUT Stunt Team
Street 1: Unit/PSC #
Street 2: Box #
State: Armed Forces Europe etc.
Country: United States