T-shirt - Talkeetna
Shipping calculated at checkout
- Size Guide
Talkeetna, Alaska, is the staging point for most climbing expeditions heading into the Alaska Range. It's the home of the highest mountain in North America, Denali, and the Great Ruth Gorge, where experienced Alpinists pursue big routes. If you fly with Talkeetna Air Taxi, you can stay for free at their bunkhouse while waiting for a weather window to fly into the range. Someone slapped a giant decal on the front door of the bunkhouse from the movie For a Few Dollars More, which is an oddly fitting image for what you are about to do. This is our twist on it.
- 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
- 60/40 Poly Cotton Blend
- True to Size
- Since our designs are printed with an advance pre-treatment the tees have some attitude
- To rectify the 'tude wash 'em a few times to soften them up
- We ship via USPS and you get the calculated daily rate from USPS.
- Sometimes the USPS will tell you your package has been delivered a day or two before they actually deliver it. That's just the USPS being ridiculous.
- We are not responsible for customs or VAT.
- We ship to military bases. Follow this basic format so the system gets it:
Name: Captain Chaos
Company: 30SECOUT Stunt Team
Street 1: Unit/PSC #
Street 2: Box #
State: Armed Forces Europe etc.
Country: United States
|Men's Size Chart
|Women's Size Chart
|Youth Size Chart
I love shirts like this. I think the design ties in well to the mountaineering/alpine community. It also ties in nice with SAR. There are a lot of shirts that have designs that reference the military, and this probably echos those roots. However I can wear this with a reflection on SAR too, and there are not a lot of designs like this out there that reflect on the SAR community. It doesn't have a bunch of writing, logos, etc... Just a badass design, I love it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review for our Talkeetna T-shirt! We're so glad to hear that you appreciate the design. Thanks again for your support, and happy adventuring!
I think the image is really cool. The t-shirt is not the same that 30-seconds used to print on, which I like the old t-shirts more. And the black print faded drastically after one wash.
Thank you for taking the time to review our product, I have contacted you through email to get you taken care of.